Popular Training Course
- Microsoft Office 2010 Training
- PMP Training
- MCSE Certification Training
- CompTIA A+ Certification Training
- Cisco CCNA CertificationTraining
- Windows 7 Training
- Microsoft Excel Training
- CISSP Training
- Microsoft Office Training
- CompTIA Network+ Training
- MCITP Training
- Microsoft Project Training
- Project Management Training
- QuickBooks Pro Training
- Microsoft Windows Server Training
CBT Training Courses
- How do I become MCSA Windows Server 2012 certified? CBT Planet shows you how by exploring the MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification exam process. Read More
- Microsoft Exchange is getting a makeover, and it's expected to debut in late 2012 or early 2013. Are you ready for its upcoming release? Read More
- Are you wondering "How do I become MCSA Windows Server 2008 certified?" There's a clear path to follow involving taking classes and passing exams. Read More
- How do I become MCSA SQL 2012 certified? The path toward earning a MCSA SQL 2012 certification begins with training for your certification exams. Read More
- If you want to know, "How do I become MCSE Server Infrastructure certified?" CBT Planet has the answers. Find out more at CBT Planet. Read More
- Find out the answer to the question of "How do I become MCSE Desktop Infrastructure certified?" by exploring the exam requirements at CBT Planet. Read More
- How do I become MCSE Private Cloud certified? The answer begins by exploring the exam requirements and preparing for successfully passing with CBT Planet. Read More
- CBT Planet answers the question "How do I become MCSE Data Platform certified?" with an article detailing the required exams and certification upgrade paths. Read More
The Industry Training Credit Approval Process (ITCAP) Program is an innovative model for bridging public and private adult workforce education. With affiliate centers in 38 states, ITCAP is the nation's most recognized credit-for-training program. ITCAP has been named a "Best Practices" program by Microsoft, a Strategic Partner by CBT Planet, and heralded by NCA as an exemplary paradigm for the future direction of college/industry partnerships.
By providing a college credit link to commercial training curricula, ITCAP enables most tuition reimbursement benefits plans to cover high-quality vendor-authorized education and certification training programs often neglected or unaccredited by higher education institutions. The ITCAP program thoroughly meets the needs of employers and their employees by providing academic credit recognition of the entire CBT Planet library, including business and professional development courses as well as IT technical and desktop applications curricula.
Through affiliation with ITCAP your employees can earn college credits and degrees after completing CBT Planet courses. This can help your company increase the size and usage of its CBT Planet Library, which means better company ROI while also giving your workforce valuable professional development opportunities.Employer Benefits Provided by the ITCAP Program:
- Training fund allocation flexibility
- Tuition reimbursement tax benefits
- Greater employee access to training
- Increased employee retention and recruitment opportunities
Employee Benefits Provided by the ITCAP Program:
- Academic credit for work-related training
- Professional skills upgrading
- Personal career path extension
The ITCAP Program's academic partner is Pima Community College (PCC) in Tucson. PCC is the fourth largest multi-campus community college in the nation, with more than 65,000 students registered annually, and is one of the nation's most renowned institutions for educational program development.
Through the ITCAP Program, PCC grants college credits to students who successfully complete rigorous coursework and challenge exams. This credit conferral process only applies to courses taught through training providers that are approved by ITCAP. These ITCAP affiliates must strictly adhere to a variety of guidelines covering curriculum, instructors, student support, assessment, marketing, and administration. Students receiving college credit must successfully pass challenge exams developed and/or approved by PCC.
Students also can earn Business and Industry Technology (BIT) Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees from PCC through the ITCAP Program. PCC BIT/AAS degrees have been wrapped around Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified System Developer (MCSD), Oracle Database Administrator (DBA), Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) and Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Certified Novell Engineer (CNE), Internet Webmaster, and Certified Lotus Professional (CLP) Application Developer and System Administrator certifications.